Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident, tripped and fallen on someone else’s property, or were seriously injured at a construction site, we at Slater & Zurz LLP are here for you. And now, we’ve made it easy to schedule a free consultation to learn what your legal rights are: in Ohio, simply call #4LAW on your cellphone.
We handle all types of personal injury claims.
We’ve been successfully handling personal injury cases for over 30 years:
- Car accidents
- Large truck accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Motorcycle accidents
- Catastrophic workplace injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
Our Legal Team is Among the Best in Ohio.
We’re a mid-sized law firm with award-winning attorneys who represent clients throughout Ohio. We work collaboratively so that regardless of which attorney represents you, you can benefit from the knowledge and experience of any attorney with special expertise in any aspect of your case. Our overriding goal is to score a win for every client, and we’ll pull out all the stops in pursuit of that goal.
We Have the Resources to Win Complex Cases.
Winning a case requires not only top-notch but the best personal injury lawyers with the insight and experience to steer a case to a successful conclusion and also experts to establish every element of the claim and the resources to hire those experts and finance any necessary investigations.
Who caused the accident?
- Accident reconstruction experts may be required to prove that another driver was at fault or that the road was improperly constructed or maintained.
- Experts may be necessary to prove whether a vehicle, construction materials or equipment, or industrial equipment was defective, whether a vehicle or equipment was being operated improperly, or whether a worksite didn’t comply with safety regulations.
What caused your injuries?
- Medical experts may be essential to prove that your injuries were the result of the accident or someone else’s carelessness and not the result of another incident or a pre-existing condition.
How extensive were your injuries?
- Medical experts may be necessary to establish the nature and extent of your injuries.
How much will your injuries cost over a lifetime?
- A life care planner, a vocational expert, and an economist may be required to establish the costs you will incur because of your injuries.
At Slater & Zurz, we know the types of experts that may be required to prove your case, and we have the resources to secure their services from the outset of the case until its conclusion. Our access to the best experts enables us to demonstrate all necessary elements of a case, typically before trial, and achieve a favorable outcome.
We Succeed Both In and Out of Court.
In most cases, our experience, preparation, and tenacity enable us to achieve a positive outcome before our clients ever enter a courtroom. However, if the opposing party refuses to treat our clients fairly and reasonably, we’ll be prepared to go to court. We’ve obtained six- and seven-figure judgments and settlements. We have the confidence to fight for what’s right.
We Don’t Charge a Fee Unless We Win for You.
If You Can’t Come to Us, We’ll Come to You.
We have offices in Akron, Canton, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo. Call to schedule a free consultation with a Columbus personal injury attorney on our team. We’ll listen to your story, answer your questions, and suggest a plan to accomplish your objectives. If you can’t make it to our office, no worries! We’ll come to you.