We care about our business and corporate clients, their companies and their future success. As our client, you will benefit from our strong communication, our ability to analyze a business problem from both sides of the issue, and our commitment to a favorable resolution.
View Our Approach To Business Litigation and Business Problems
Business Law Representation at a Price You Can Afford
You need to know how much a business law attorney will cost you. We want to assure you that we will analyze your case and establish a financial cost before you are under any obligation whatsoever. You can get the legal help you need without digging a financial hole.
We have played important roles for business and corporate clients with such business-related transactions as:
- Building and acquiring facilities and equipment.
- Evaluating and finalizing mergers and acquisitions.
- Contracting for the purchase and sale of goods.
- Developing policies, procedures, and agreements for employees and independent contractors.
- Compliance with business rules, regulations, ordinances, codes, laws and statutes.
View These Clients Describing How We Resolved Their Business Problems
Business Litigation Attorneys
At Slater & Zurz LLP, we have negotiated, litigated, arbitrated, and mediated a wide range of corporate, commercial, and other business disputes, including:
Commercial Real Estate
Copyright and Trademark Infringement