Divorce Questions and Answers Video 4

Watch video

When a husband and wife agree to property division, child support and spousal support and enter into a contract that is agreed to by both parties.

This will be presented to the court.

The Court will be able to adopt the separation agreement.

The agreement would then become an order of the court.